Tier 5 Visa

Tier 5 UK Work Visa under the Points Based System

Apply for the UK Tier 5 Work Visa 

You can apply for a UK Tier 5 Work visa to work for up to 2 years in the UK to gain valuable work experience that is why this visa is also known as uk temporary work visa. You can also do training of some kind, do some research, enroll in a government language programme or approved government authorised exchange programme.

Nationals of the following countries who are aged between 18-30 and can show that they have sufficient savings can apply for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa (also known as the UK Temporary Work Visa) to come to the UK for up to 2 years to work and live in the UK:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • Monaco
  • New Zealand
  • Hong Kong
  • Republic of Korea
  • Taiwan

Requirements for a Tier 5 Visa

The UK government welcomes talent from all parts of the world and the incredible opportunity to gain work experience in the UK opens up big doors for your career.

To be successful in your application you will want to present evidence to the UKVI in support of your application such as:

  • A valid passport
  • A Certificate of Sponsorship unless you are applying under the Youth Mobility Scheme
  • Savings of £1270 held in your bank account for 90 days
  • TB test certificate if you are from a country where you are required to produce it

When you apply for Tier 5 Visa UK, you can submit your application online and book an appointment at a visa centre to provide your documents & Biometrics.

You can only apply for a UK Tier 5 Visa up to 3 months before you intend to enter the UK, usually a Tier 5 Visa UK application is processed in 3 weeks of submission.

What we can do for you for a successful Tier 5 Visa Application

We can advise you about submitting the right documents so that you have the best possible application. 

It is our job to complete your application form and also submit the application. This also includes advice on the Biometrics appointment. 

Our aim is to submit your application efficiently and in addition provide up to date information at all times. This way you do not need to keep up to date with the UKVI changes.

We remain available during and after the submission of your application and until a decision comes through.

A legal representation letter is vital and will support your application.

We will work hard and diligently and advise you fully on your application. This ensures you have the best chance of success.

Contact us now to apply for a UK Tier 5 Visa 

Why not give us a call to discover that we are the best Tier 5 Visa Immigration Lawyers in London, and Harrow. We work with clients from all over the UK, so if you are not in London or Harrow do not worry, we can assist you wherever you are. We provide the best immigration advice in London at OISC Level 3 for a Tier 5 UK Visa to clients from all over the UK, including, Harrow, Wembley, Ealing, Birmingham, Oxford, Slough, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Bristol and even Scotland.

Our clients come from all over the world including Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Ghana, Tanzania, Morocco, Iran, Egypt, USA, Canada, Italy, Nigeria, Brazil, Columbia, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Vietnam & China to name a few.

We have experienced Immigration Lawyers in London, and we also have Immigration Lawyers in Harrow, so you have access to the best Immigration Advice in London.

You can call and speak to our Immigration Lawyers in London on 0207 993 6981 , they are ready to take your call.

You can also call our Immigration Lawyers in Harrow on +44 208 150 6709

Call now and speak to us and discover for yourself that we are the right Immigration Lawyers in London, or Harrow, for you. Alternatively, you can Email us on info@gsnimmigration.co.uk 


Frequently Asked Questions

I am in the UK on a Tier 5 Visa, can I switch to a Spouse Visa?

If you are married to a British Citizen or Settled person you can apply for UK Spouse Visa within the UK.

What visa can I apply if I am on Tier 5 visa and in relationship with British Citizen?

You can apply for an Unmarried Partner visa if you have lived with your partner for 2 years. Read more about Unmarried Partner visa.

Do You Need Immigration Advice & Want A Successful Outcome?

Talk to us! We promise we can help you! Call Now! (+44) 208-150-6709

GSN Immigration Reviews

Recent News

Read All News

Need a UK Immigration Lawyer

Speak to our Experienced Immigration Lawyers for Honest Immigration Advice. Book your FREE ASSESSMENT Today!