Spouse Visa
Category: About
Created on Wednesday, 18 June 2014 22:29
Hits: 9072


Excellent Visa Success ratio 

You may be looking to apply for a spouse or dependant visa from within or out side of the UK. The forms and docuemntations may vary slightly depending on where you apply and we will help you make sure you have all the correct douments to submit with your application. Sometimes even deciding which form you need to use to make an application can be confusing. We are here to ensure all goes well and that your visa application is successful.

Apply to join family living permanently in the UK

You can apply for a visa to join a partner or family member who is living in the UK permanently 

Apply to remain in the UK with family

You can apply to extend or switch to a 'family of a settled person visa' to remain in the UK with your partner (eg spouse) or child 

The requirements may vary depending on whether you apply from within the UK or from abroad, however below are some requirements that are common:

Please contact us on info@gsnimmigration.co.uk as soon as possible for advice.

We are GSN immigration advisers based in Harrow, for clear open and honest advice please call 020 8150 6709 or email our dedicated customer service team on  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or complete our registration form for a FREE initial consultation!

работа в одессе