Apply for a Visa to Visit the UK
Millions of people visit the UK for different reasons every year. Some visit the UK for a holiday, to attend a business meeting, to meet their family or attend a function in the UK, It is a Visitor Visa that allows you to enter the UK. A lot of people apply for a Visit Visa and many are refused simply because the Entry Clearance Officer does not believe that they intend to return to their home country after their visit to the UK, but we can help you get it right the first time around! Or if you have been refused once, twice or even thrice get in touch and we can still help.
You can apply for a Visit visa from your home country or country of your residence as long as you intend to return back to your home or residence’s country and understand that you will not have the right to work in the UK and you will not have access to free healthcare either,but you can get Travel Insurance to cover your visit.
There are many reasons you may want to apply for a Visitor visa such as the following:
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Child Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
- Sports Visitor visa
- Entertainer Visitor visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
There are different lengths of visitor visas from 6 months to 10 years but it is not to be confused with the maximum time you can stay in the UK which is 6 months in any 12 month period, otherwise you might overstay your visa which can have implications on your further stay in the UK or future applications.
Apply to Settle in the UK & obtain British Nationality
There are different routes to Settlement depending on the visa or visas that you apply for.
The 5 Year Route to Settlement is for:
- spouses that have been on a relevant visa for 5 years
- children on a dependent visa of their parents or relative
- adult dependent relatives
- parent’s of a British child
- migrants that have been on a Tier 1 or Tier 2 General Visa for a minimum of 5 years (these routes can be combined to make up 5 years) Please note that the Tier 2 ICT Visa does not lead to Settlement
The 10 Year Route to Settlement is for:
- spouses/ children/ adult dependant of a settled person that have been unable to meet any of the requirements under Appendix FM and have been issued a visa to remain in the UK under the 10 year route to settlement
- migrants that have been on a valid visa in the UK for a minimum of 10 years
Apply for a Visa under the Points Based System
There are many opportunities to migrate to the UK for either work, study or business. The UK has much to offer migrants that are highly skilled, high net worth or want to have the best education in the world. The Points Based System has the following options for migrants:
- Tier 4 Student Visa- to study in the UK at Bachelor’s Level or Postgraduate Level. This visa now has the opportunity to go on to apply for a 2 year Post Study Work Visa to gain valuable UK work experience
- Tier 2 General Work Visa – to work in the UK by being sponsored by an employer such as the NHS
- Tier 1 Innovator or Start-Up Visa – for businessmen who want to do business in the UK with an innovative idea
- Tier 5 Visa – for commonwealth migrants under 30 years of age to work in the UK for up to 2 years and gain valuable experience
Best Immigration Advice for you
Whichever Immigration route you intend to take we are here to help. We will complete your application forms and advise on how the application is submitted and where and when the Biometrics will take place. We will also provide a Letter of Representation to accompany your application explaining your case to the Home Office and dealing with all the correspondence involved.
We will continue to make ourselves available during and after the submission of your application until a decision is made.
We will work hard to advise you so that you have the best chance of success.
Why not give us a call and discover that we are the best Immigration lawyers in London to handle your Visa application or immigration matter. We work with clients from all over the UK and the World, so if you are not in London, do not worry, we can assist you wherever you are in the world. We have helped clients who are from Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Ghana, Tanzania, Morocco, Iran, Egypt, USA, Canada, Italy, Nigeria, Brazil, Columbia, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Vietnam, China to name a few.
Please contact us on email@example.com or call us for an initial chat and discover we are the right firm for your immigration matter and speak to an experienced Immigration Lawyer/ Adviser to bring your matter to a successful conclusion.